The material presented and opinions expressed on this website, and in the podcasts presented hereon, (the website and the podcasts, collectively, the "Site") are those of the individual participants, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners of IronDove.Com or its publisher. MerrickNews.com, LLC, the owner of IronDove.com, and its partners, does not make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or the completeness of the contents of directories, calendars or on other linked sites, or to the digital integrity of any podcast file and specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, and shall in no event be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages resulting from a user's use of, transactions based upon, or reliance on information obtained from the “Site”, or any site to which it links. IronDove.com, reserves the right to add, edit or omit information from IronDove.com at its sole discretion and without need for prior consent or notice. Nothing contained in calendars or directories represents a commitment or endorsement in any way on the part of IronDove.com, LLC. IronDove.com and its partners cannot be held responsible for incomplete, incorrect, or false information posted online. Except as otherwise expressly set forth and identified, this Site is not endorsed or affiliated with any individual, product, or company that might relate or connect to the topics discussed herein. Opinions regarding specific products, services, service providers, information and experiences are those of the participants. Every effort has been made to obtain the permission of copyright holders of material which may be presented, or to trace the copyright holders of such material, but if any have been inadvertently overlooked we will be pleased to make the necessary acknowledgments on this website at the first opportunity.
Your use of this Site indicates acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site and we will post such revised Terms and Conditions on this page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed.
- Trademarks & Copyright: IronDove.com is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. No part of the directories, calendars or the “Site” may be reproduced in any form or by any means without expressed written consent from IronDove.com. IronDove.com and its associated logo is a trademark of IronDove.com. Any other logos, symbols and trademarks that appear on IronDove.com, are the property of their respective owners.
- Links: There may be links that make it easier for you to connect to third party sites or that will let you access this Site from third party sites. Linked third party sites are not under the control of IronDove.Com and IronDove.Com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in such a linked site. Existence of links to other third party sites is not an endorsement by IronDove.Com in favor of such site or the products or services contained in any linked site. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource or any link thereto should be directed to the provider of the outside service or resource. IronDove.Com at all times reserves the irrevocable right to rescind consent to any link to this Site.
- Acceptable use: The information displayed on the Site may not be used for any purpose except in connection with your direct personal use of the Site as permitted by these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. You may not do the following in connection with use of the Site:
Termination: This Agreement will remain in force unless and until terminated by either IronDove.Com or you. You may terminate this Agreement and cease any and all use of the Site at any time. IronDove.Com may also terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in IronDove.Com's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or IronDove.Com, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded from this Site, as well as copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
Severance & Waiver: If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Entire Agreement: Except as provided herein, these terms and conditions are the entire agreement between us and supersede any prior understanding or agreements (written or oral).
Third Party Rights: Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer on any third party (whether referred to in this Agreement by name, class, description or otherwise) any benefit or any right to enforce any provision of this Agreement or any agreement entered into in connection with it.
Governing Law: Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the law of the State of New York, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts sitting in such State.
- Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Site. The posting of email addresses is not to be construed as, and does not constitute consent to use of them by any seller of services, any compiler of mailing lists, or any other non-authorized use without prior permission from IronDove.Com. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited
- Transmit to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory or pornographic material or other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Site, system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or IronDove.Com, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site or IronDove.Com, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing".
- Send unsolicited e-mail of promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail.
- Frame the contents of any part of the Site within any materials not originated by IronDove.Com. You agree to indemnify us against all claims, demands, actions, expenses, losses, damages and costs (including but not limited to reasonable legal costs and disbursements) arising from or incurred as a result of breach of these prohibited uses and for breach of our copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- SITE CONTENT; DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IRONDOVE.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIAL OR GRAPHICS ON THIS SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IRONDOVE.COM EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, LIABILITIES, TERMS OR CONDITIONS (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ARISE IN CONTRACT, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF IRONDOVE.COM, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS) IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY RELATING TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, CONFORMITY WITH DESCRIPTION, CARE AND SKILL OR COMPLIANCE WITH REPRESENTATIONS).
USERS OF THIS SITE SHOULD SEEK APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM TAKING ANY ACTION BASED ON INFORMATION OR OPINIONS PROVIDED VIA THE SITE. THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL IRONDOVE.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENTS OR ANY DELAYS IN THE PROVISION OF INFORMATION OR ANY ACTION TAKEN (OR NOT TAKEN) AS A RESULT OF USING THE SITE.
TO THE EXTENT THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY LAW THOSE PARTS OF THE CLAUSES THAT ARE PROHIBITED WILL NOT APPLY. THE REMAINING TERMS AND CLAUSES WILL CONTINUE TO APPLY.
IronDove.Com does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site or its content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or its server are free of viruses or other harmful components. If you are aware of any error on this Site please email us at L@IronDove.com and we will try to correct it. Please note that the information, materials and graphics available on this Site may be incomplete, out of date or incorrect. The information, materials and graphics available on this Site may be subject to change without notice.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on September1, 2005.
The only individually-identifiable participant information IronDove.Com currently collects are names and e-mail addresses, which are volunteered by customers wishing to participate in the public message boards or who voluntarily email us with comments.
IronDove.Com will not disclose individual participant information to any third parties without the participant's permission. However, any users who wish to participate in the public message boards are required to provide a valid e-mail address as a condition of participation, which may be publicly viewable along with any and all of their postings. A customer may opt out at any time, and have their identification, e-mail address, and posts removed by e-mailing L@IronDove.com with 72 hours notice.
IronDove.Com does not collect any individually-identifiable personal profile information from its customers, except when offered in the context of participant support.
IronDove.Com will only view participant information in anonymized, aggregate form for statistical purposes.
IronDove.Com is owned by MerrickNews.com, LLC, a New York limited liability company. All original content and compilations thereof are the exclusive property of, and copyright exists in, MerrickNews.com, LLC, and may not be used in whole or part without the express written consent of MerrickNews.com, LLC.
IronDove.com™ and Powerful Thinking for a Peaceful World™ are owned by MerrickNews.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
© MerrickNews.com, LLC, 2005. All rights reserved.
IronDove.com is a family friendly website We review all materials submitted before posting, and will edit them if necessary.
IronDove.com reserves the right to edit and/or omit unsuitable material.